The European Democracy Youth Network (EDYN) opens the applications for new members. Apply here by February 15
EDYN is a coalition of political and civic leaders, ages 18-32, with a shared commitment to democratic principles. Representing diverse cultural, ideological, and vocational backgrounds, EDYN members leverage each other as the source of solutions to the challenges facing their communities through:
● Exchanging best practices and engaging with thought leadership on member-identified issues;
● Individually-tailored professional development and mentorship activities;
● A small-grants mechanism supporting projects designed, selected, and implemented by
● Practical skills-building on a range of topics including campaign management, fundraising, and digital communications;
● Opportunities to apply their professional skills to member-coordinated initiatives at the country level.
EDYN is committed to advancing and sustaining the following values:
● Constructive Political Engagement
● Environmental Consciousness
● Ethical Behavior
A member-elected Leadership Council coordinates the development and implementation of network initiatives and activities. EDYN Members makes an impact at the local level through country chapters, currently located in 15 countries – Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Estonia, Georgia, Kosovo, Lithuania, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, Serbia, Ukraine.
Each country chapter is led by a team of member-elected EDYN Ambassadors who are responsible for representing the network at the international level, including at EDYN’s annual Membership Conference.
Connect with EDYN by email – email@example.com – and on social media: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube EDYN is made possible with the generous support of the United States Agency for International Development, the International Republican Institute, and the National Democratic Institute.